PRIVACY & TERMS
MU Team Brilliance is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, electronically or in person, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
MU Team Brilliance may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2 July 2020.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- First and last name
- Contact information (email, phone, physical address, IP address)
- ID data
- Channel sessions including email, chat and browse history
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- administer our site.
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us.
- provide you with information about other services that we offer, which are similar to those that you have already enquired about.
- send statements and invoices to you and collect payments from you.
- comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
Where will the data be held (i.e. inside or outside the EU area)
The data will be held in the UK. Information might be required to be transferred outside these operational areas on a case by case basis. If deployments are outside these operational areas then extra information security measures will be implemented and the client will be advised accordingly.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes, if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us using the contact us form on the website.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.