Leadership Through a Systems Lens
Revealing the Power and Potential of Collective Leadership Teams
Current organisational and indeed world challenges require us to move past individualistic interest and work together, across disciplines and borders. A systemic leadership approach illuminates the relational aspects of leadership development to create real time, sustainable, transformational change.
What will we cover?
- Highlight the changing challenge of Leadership
- Understand our roles and impact in leading systems
- Give attention not only to the individuals in your systems but to the relationship dynamics between them
- Develop wide angled empathy – empathy that extends beyonds the individual and immediate team
- Determine the benefits for you of developing a systemic approach to leadership within your own organisation