In response to the myriad of current challenges we are facing, we wanted to highlight elements of our Team Brilliance programmes we feel are pertinent to the here and now and we are able to continue to offer virtually.
As with individual coaching, team coaching creates intentions & objectives your team identify as important to you to have greater impact on the business and stakeholder groups you belong to. Over a 3-6 month period we work together to close the gap between intention and reality.
With business objectives in mind, we set the big “A” Agenda for the shifts you want to make over the coming months. The team generate the little ‘a” agenda for each coaching session so that we are able to navigate and respond to live team challenges and opportunities as they emerge.
Different to Team Development and Team Facilitation, coaching works to build the teams’ capability in using its own team intelligence to evaluate and self correct as it evolves. Team coaching ensures you are able to grow, face challenges, tackle problems, find solutions and deliver solutions in a way that is dynamic and robust.
A Team Coaching Journey will:
- Identify team objectives and aspirations
- Use the team’s intelligence to build capability and self sufficiency
- Define and agree team behaviours and principles. A Team Alliance
- Tap into the wisdom of every team member
- Strengthen pivotal relationships and harness the collective potential of the team
- Navigate and respond to live team challenges and opportunities as they emerge
- Close the gap between intention and reality.
Pivotal Relationship coaching supports individuals either from different teams or even from different organisations but who need to work closely together.
Online Team Workshops
As always, we will bring a coach approach to workshops so they are still experiential, practical and interactive with the added dimension of experimental online fun.
Building Team Resilience in Challenging Times
Resilience is a dynamic state, changing from moment to moment depending on what we have going on in our lives. We can all develop our own mechanisms for staying healthy, mastering stress, and maintaining perspective and yet resilient individuals do not make a resilient team.
This workshop aims to:
- move beyond individual wellbeing to sustainable team performance
- provide a practical, evidence based framework to building resilience in teams
- bust the misnomer that by taking care of our own resilience we will be a resilient team
- to create agility around the challenges teams are facing currently
After attending this workshop you will have:
- understood the 7 components that support your own resilience at work
- worked through the 7 components that create resilience in teams
- identified your own good team habits that build team resilience
- identified what needs to be worked on
- fostered actions that allow you to survive PLUS thrive
This workshop works with both groups of individuals/leaders or with discrete teams. It is based on scientific and experiential research from the Resilience at Work© models.
Leadership Teams leading through Crisis
Nothing tests a leadership team more than a crisis. In a crisis, more often than not and most certainly now, leaders cannot draw on past experience or knowledge for decision making and rallying the troops. Crisis can reveal a leadership teams’ hidden strengths and also expose any weaknesses. Leaders needs to put aside any ego and demonstrate shared leadership to orchestrate people together to survive and thrive in challenging times.
This workshop aims to:
- Bring a conscious awareness to you as a leadership team and the cues, behaviours, expectations and habits you set
- Present clear steps to leading in crisis around 3 main crisis principles: COMMUNICATE, CLARITY & CARE
- Shine a spotlight on the human side to crisis – exploring reactions and responses to lead people through to performance and wellbeing
- Identify personal triggers and anchors to ensure you take care of yourself and your teams in a crisis
Virtual Team Working
Teams have experienced an abrupt move towards remote working. Some are separated for the first time and fumbling to establish new norms and routines. Given this world is rapidly changing and evolving for everyone at a different pace, this highly interactive and practical session allows us to meet you and your teams exactly where you are at. We share experiences, provide hints and tips and coach on the reality of getting together, remaining productive and being in relationships in a new space. Working remotely generates a mixture of nervous adrenaline, uncertainty, frustration, clunkiness and yet an overwhelming desire for this relationship to work.
We might explore:
- Being the same tribe but in a new land – deciding which traditions and rituals you need to keep and which you need to re-invent
- Establishing your rules of engagement – they will be different now
- Communication and technology – which tools are right for the job
- Our outer and inner roles in virtual team working – what is this new situation asking of me now? What strengths can I bring to the team?
- The need to accomplish tasks and nurture our relationships
- Reading the emotional field of virtual working to spot warning signs of fatigue, burnout, stress & disengagement
We can either run this programme for discrete teams ie senior leadership, marketing, finance etc or for representatives from different teams.
Given virtual team working is at a different stage for everyone, before this programme we send a short team evaluation to each team member/delegate to get an idea of what the most pertinent areas to explore in the workshop are. Workshops can build on each other over time if there is an appetite for further development.